All patients with one or more high blood pressure readings on file OR an established diagnosis of high blood pressure (hypertension) are automatically eligible for the hypertension management program. If you meet either of the above criteria, you may be contacted to invite you to take part in the hypertension management program.
Benefits of the program include:
- 30 minute appointments with the Nurse Practitioner to discuss lifestyle interventions and/or medications to help manage your blood pressure.
- Optional one-on-one appointments with a Registered Dietician
- Free home blood pressure monitor lending program
- Group education sessions facilitated by Registered Nurses and a Registered Dietician during heart month (February)
- Take-home educational materials/resources to help you better understand and manage your blood pressure.
For more information about hypertension visit: